Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF!!!!

Blog 8
In My Ears – Rick Ross


“Monday morning you sure look fine. Friday I got travelin on my mind”

How I love Friday!!!! There is something about it, that just holds a world of possibilities for me…a great night out with friends, a quiet night a home with a good book or movie, a weekend away, sleeping in on Saturday…its just great…Monday comes around and I start to think about Friday. There is an excitement about it that starts to brew on Wednesday afternoon, by Thursday I know there is just one more day…and there it is…it always shows up at the same time each week…right when I need it most. I am energized, the trials and tribulations of the week fade away and then before I know it… 5:00 pm…quitting time. Tonight, I will race to meet treasured friends, enjoy a little happy hour here and a lot of happy hour there, indulge in a great meal, have tonnes of laughs…its Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment