Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Idiots with no Savant

Blog 14
In My Ears – The Commodores

Do you know what would be a really great idea???? Trust me these are dangerous words that I tend to utter well after midnight when all traces of savant have left my body and I am left to contend with the idiot. I must assume that whoever is with me at these fateful moments, usually Ali, is in the same boat as I am, as they always seem to agree it is a great idea and that we should move full steam ahead...for example...after copious amounts of Stoli a couple bottles of pink wine even if its called Ménage à Trois, not a great idea; keeping the party going until the sun is up and the birds are out, not a great idea; poutine, never a great idea...I think you see where I am coming from. Unfortunately, the flaws in these plans never come to light until much later the same day when I am contemplating calling a doctor to have the bed surgically removed from my back...and then the memories start flooding back...highly fragmented, but still enough to get the jist of what transpired before sleep. What idiot thought that would be a great idea??? The safe bet is usually me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment