Monday, January 18, 2010

The Bitches


Blog 9 

In My Ears – Chris Cornell – Unplugged in Sweden


I am truly blessed in so many aspects of my life – great family, wonderful kids and I have my Bitches.  These women are my nearest and dearest, I love them unconditionally.  The Bitches laugh and cry together.  We are each other’s cheerleaders; sounding boards; confidants…there are no times good or bad that we are not behind each other.  There is no need to call everyday, weeks can go by where we don’t see each other, but that does not mean that we are not in each other thoughts.  When we do get together its like only seconds have passed since our last meeting, we never miss a beat.  So Bitches…if you are reading this…I love you and I am thankful everyday to have you in my life.





1 comment:

  1. And we love you too! As years go by, it's so great to know who are true friends really are - and the only thing I regret is our lapse in time where we really didn't know each other post highschool. I would have love to have seen that part of your life. Having said that, we have made up for it, and by logging a million hours in FB chat I am sure we have covered almost everything from vaginal dryness to beetroots. XO

    ReplyDelete