Friday, January 29, 2010

Did I really just say that?


Blog 16
In My Ears – Lady Gaga



So, its official…Kelly and I are podcasting and can be found on the Skittish Bison  site  and iTunes (Lakecast)…and to keep in line with the blogging it is TOTALLY RANDOM…I don’t know what happens when we get on the mic but some of the shit that we say…oh my god…I often find myself thinking…did I really just say that?  I think the mic some how scrambles all my internal censors or just the simple ability to think it before I say it…not quite sure what it is…essentially these are conversations that we would have offline, but we have decided to record them and send them out into the world.  At the end of the day we have lots of laughs doing them and more then a few cocktails…it has become our standing Thursday night date…god help all those who listen when we get Michelle linked in, the three of us together are a dangerous combination…stay tuned…I am sure the rating will have to be changed from EXPLICIT to XRATED…sorry Mom.

3 comments:

  1. Just listened. You guys are hilarious. Kinda scary with a mic but hilarious. I was all proud of myself when I grabbed the phone on the first ring. Too bad I missed the other 5 calls completely. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lakecast on itunes. No space. Otherwise you get podcasts about fishing.

    ReplyDelete