Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lots of Randomness


Blog 21
In My Ears – Robert Cray

There is not really one thing in particular but rather my mind is full of all sorts of random thoughts…here we go:
       
The Olympics: I’m over it; actually I never got on it.  I don’t get all the excitement?  Billions of dollars are spent on these games and for what…is it really going to help the world in anyway to know who the best “ice dancers” are?  Just wondering?  Maybe I missed something


Hot Vacations: You live in the cold north and have planned a trip to some where nice and hot…fantastic…but…its still –18 in Toronto so why in the hell are you wearing shorts and a tank top at the airport…give me a break, change on the plane or just wait until you get there…this just drives me nuts…so when leaving paradise will you be waiting at the gate in winter boots and a parka…no, these are the same idiots that arrive back in their summer clothes…just another thing that bothered me when traveling.


Mass Hysteria or Midlife Crisis: no need to really say much on this just wondering which one it is that we all seem to be dealing with right now?


This is all very negative…I am going to work on positive thoughts… who knows, by this afternoon I could be walking around in my summer clothes cheering on a curling team.

No comments:

Post a Comment